Friday, July 21, 2017

Day 7 (last day): Recipe Challenge

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday!!
Today is day 7 (last day) of the week long Christmas in July Event over at Catch The Bug Challenge BlogWoohoo!! It was a week full of fun!






Here is what I created:
For my card, I used the stitched rectangles dies from Gina Marie Designs and the stitched rounded rectangles dies from CottageCutz. For my pretty and sparkly papers, I used the Zodiac Premium Stack by DCWV and Recollections - Christmas/Noel paper pad. I colored the BugReindeer (freebie) image with Spectrum Noir Markers. I stamped the "Happy holidays" sentiment from the It's a Magical Season stamp set from My Creative Time on a die cut label. Next, I added red enamel dots and a pretty red bow.




Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Gel Pen*Foam Tape



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable, M!! I love the image!! You colored it beautifully!! The layers and design are fabulous!! Love, love it, my friend!! So sweet!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and adorable! Such a cute image and I love the papers and layout you used; beautiful! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun Christmas card! Fabulous card design with the sparkly papers. The bow and enamel dots finish it off very nicely. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS CARD. Thanks for entering our Christmas in July challenge at Catch the Bug, lovely creation. Hope to see you here again.
    [aNNie] GD for Catch the Bug Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I am loving that deer

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny image! You did such a great design with this card.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe, looks like Rudolph has been around the eggnog a tad too long :-) Super cute and fun and festive. Love it :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable. Love the papers and the reindeer is to darn cute.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! How adorable! Reindeer is so stinking cute! .....and wowzers!!! I love the black and red!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun Christmas card Migdalia! Fabulous coloring...love your papers as well as the enameled dots and ribbon!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so CUTE Millie! LOVE the look on that reindeer & owl.. hahaha Super fun Holiday card! Have a great day! HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! The reindeer is so super cute and I just love the fun papers you used! The ribbon is so pretty and those enamel dots are perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super adorable card, Migdalia!! I love the pretty papers and the cute image you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another super fun Christmas card! I am loving all the non-traditional ways that you have found to use that DCWV Zodiac stack!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love this card! Beautiful colors, great design, and that image...so fun! Thanks for playing with us in the Friday Funday Challenge! Have a fantastic day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG that reindeer makes me smile. Cute@

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"